Frequently Asked Questions
Can't find your question? Ask me.
What's a work chain?
A word chain is a serie of long words. If you can find two or more words of 5 or more letters in a row, you will get some extra points. For example, if you enter the word "house" and then the word "castle", you will score extra points. I'm going to add that somewhere on touchywords.com
What are the rules?
Create words using a total of 64 letters. Get more points depending on word length and which letters you use. Can you rank #1 on today\'s online high scores?
* touch letter tiles to spell a word
* touch the timer to get a new tile immediately
* touch the backspace arrow to delete a letter
* touch a selected tile to remove it
* longer words get bonus point multipliers
* tiles run away if you don\'t use them in time. Touchy little things!
How is the score calculated?
Empty the whole row, get 10 points.
For each word you will get the sum of each letter times a multiplier if the word is long. The number of points is multiplied by 2 if the word is 4 letters long (3-5, 4-6...).